1994-08-13 - No Subject

Header Data

From: nobody@vox.hacktic.nl (An0nYm0Us UsEr)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ec3f17ccce291166867d4b8e3220a180db079e6a305c40749c5d0d590533af10
Message ID: <199408130112.AA21528@xs4all.hacktic.nl>
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 18:12:18 PDT

Raw message

From: nobody@vox.hacktic.nl (An0nYm0Us UsEr)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 18:12:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Diogenes pondered:

> The only problem I see with the "everyone a remailer" concept is
> that, in the presence of traffic analysis, a locally generated
> message will show up as an imbalance between incoming and
> outgoing messages, will it not?

Don't most remailers have a 'bit bucket' address tho?  Generating some bogus
bit-bucket messages would solve that problem...

Also, Ghio's remailer lets you put two (or more) messages inside a PGP
envelope, so in theory you could have one message go in and two come out.
There is the size problem tho. :(

Thread