1994-09-02 - Aust crypto regulations

Header Data

From: M.Gream@uts.EDU.AU (Matthew Gream)
Message Hash: 13758178c55510486c823a7803c5a8d461fa943b7eaa5441136f4a7d3e6fd527
Message ID: <9409021215.AA04190@acacia.itd.uts.EDU.AU>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 05:12:25 PDT

Raw message

From: M.Gream@uts.EDU.AU (Matthew Gream)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 05:12:25 PDT
Subject: Aust crypto regulations

I posted this to clarify some possible misconceptions, and ended it
with a `teaser'. Since I'm sure it'll be of interest to readers here,
here goes a forward (some headers elided):