1994-09-02 - Re: State Declaration of Ind.

Header Data

From: jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald)
To: ravage@bga.com (Jim choate)
Message Hash: 1411289c088352bce38a11c957f1244d6df9192b247b872f4fc7041adaf21a8f
Message ID: <199409022349.QAA26049@netcom8.netcom.com>
Reply To: <199409022020.PAA18658@zoom.bga.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-09-02 23:59:29 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 16:59:29 PDT

Raw message

From: jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 16:59:29 PDT
To: ravage@bga.com (Jim choate)
Subject: Re: State Declaration of Ind.

Roy M. Silvernail writes
> > Ever since the breakup of the former Soviet Union, I have wondered just
> > what _is_ holding the USA together.

Jim choate writes
> I suspect that the reason we are still a union is we share a commen idealism
> relating to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Idealistic but
> perhaps applicable...

Beliefs held by most of the citizens, but no longer taken seriously
by the government.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we              James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.                jamesd@netcom.com

Thread