1994-09-24 - Fwd: Anonymous Long Distance Phone Calling

Header Data

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Message Hash: 6bad38c172d54dc72d64f04fa6ef093a2920af0076386b5b489caddb69e6d631
Message ID: <MiV83i600Vol0p6khi@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <9409241357.tn28073@aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-09-24 19:43:55 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 12:43:55 PDT

Raw message

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 12:43:55 PDT
Subject: Fwd: Anonymous Long Distance Phone Calling

I thought this might be of interest to cypherpunks.  Especially the part
about encryption...  I would also be interested to know if anyone has
dealt with this company (reputation and so on).