1994-09-25 - Re: kerberosV telnet

Header Data

From: khijol!erc (Ed Carp [Sysadmin])
To: jef@ee.lbl.gov (Jef Poskanzer)
Message Hash: 8ef7dea43238264905a231035f623e01832ef02770e148cbeb38199fbf2a2d99
Message ID: <m0qonPs-0004EcC@khijol.uucp>
Reply To: <199409242313.QAA11090@hot.ee.lbl.gov>
UTC Datetime: 1994-09-25 07:01:26 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 25 Sep 94 00:01:26 PDT

Raw message

From: khijol!erc (Ed Carp [Sysadmin])
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 94 00:01:26 PDT
To: jef@ee.lbl.gov (Jef Poskanzer)
Subject: Re: kerberosV telnet

> >I never once mentioned the Kerberos V code.  I explicitly said
> >"Cygnus" in my message. As for the Kerberos V stuff, I've never seen
> >it and would not pretend to know what it looks like, and thus wouldn't
> >mention it.
>
> No, of course you didn't mention it.  I mentioned it, in the subject
> of the first message of this ridiculous thread.  Apparently you
> STILL DON'T GET IT.
>
> And I still fail to see how my pointing out that you are confused can
> reasonably be called an "insult".

You have to excuse Perry.  You see, in Perry's eyes, anyone who doesn't
agree with him, and has the intestinal fortitude to say so, is called
names and told they are "insulting" him.  As Tom Clancy says in "Debt of
Honor", "It was a source of constant surprise to Ryan that important
grown-ups so often acted like five-year-olds."
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com

Finger ecarp@netcom.com for PGP 2.5 public key		an88744@anon.penet.fi
                       ** PGP encrypted email preferred! **

"What's the use of distant travel if only to discover - you're homeless in
your heart."  --Basia, "Yearning"

Thread