1994-09-04 - Final version of Clipper Protocol Failure paper

Header Data

From: Matt Blaze <mab@research.att.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d929e41f133612c9afc7249682710163dbfab11c3288039a2bca2fa780c29112
Message ID: <9409041753.AA02006@merckx.UUCP>
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Sep 94 10:54:27 PDT

Raw message

From: Matt Blaze <mab@research.att.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 94 10:54:27 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Final version of Clipper Protocol Failure paper

The "final" pre-print version (dated August 20, 1994) of my paper, "Protocol
Failure in the Escrowed Encryption Standard" is now available.  You can get
it in PostScript form via anonymous ftp from research.att.com in the file
/dist/mab/eesproto.ps .  This version replaces the preliminary draft
(June 3) version that previously occupied the same file.  Most of the
substance is identical, although few sections are expanded and a few minor
errors are now corrected.  I'd appreciate it if anyone who's citing
the paper use this version.

Only PostScript format is available.  Sorry.

This paper will be presented at the 2nd ACM Conference on Computer and
Communications Security in Fairfax in November.

-matt

Thread