1994-09-02 - Re: Revisionist Reinterpretation

Header Data

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
To: blancw@pylon.com
Message Hash: fb2a609ec6207c98165e0709453be98ec985b3ea3ea839260225244a253d3eb5
Message ID: <199409021850.NAA13695@zoom.bga.com>
Reply To: <199409021703.KAA01444@deepthought.pylon.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-09-02 18:50:42 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 11:50:42 PDT

Raw message

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 94 11:50:42 PDT
To: blancw@pylon.com
Subject: Re: Revisionist Reinterpretation

> I think he was talking about the Principle of the deal, Jim -
> about what this means regarding the relationship of the
> citizenry to the big G.
> Put all of those insurrections together and what do they spell?

> Blanc

As to putting them all together, you do a diservice in my eyes. They did
not occur together and they certainly did not occur in the same social
milieu that the Civil War or the Vietnam War - Civil Disobedience did.
There were national events that effected every person. The events that
you refer to were local events that eventually effected every person
on a national scale. Slightly different animals.

Thread