1994-10-05 - Re: Chomsky (thread from hell)

Header Data

From: jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 482b5462b66b44a9c9570fb5b2abac2eea9f50a0bbce1e73f21a7e889126df29
Message ID: <199410050046.RAA03832@netcom8.netcom.com>
Reply To: <9410041825.AA20090@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-10-05 00:46:58 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 17:46:58 PDT

Raw message

From: jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 17:46:58 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Chomsky (thread from hell)

My apologies to everyone for starting this thread.  I will
try to restrain myself from making any further inflammatory
posts that would tend to keep the thread going.

But a clarification.  The reason I call Chomsky a totalitarian
is not because of his mild support for political correctness.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we              James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.                jamesd@netcom.com

Thread