1994-10-04 - Re: HTTP authentication efforts

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7f995a0032a71a93dd310ccd0bb3e5b17d215a991619a4f749d86d80aa07111a
Message ID: <199410042329.TAA20862@zork.tiac.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 16:29:55 PDT

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 16:29:55 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: HTTP authentication efforts

At 10:05 PM 9/20/94 -0500, Paul Ferguson wrote:
>Howdy guys 'n gals.
>
>As much as I'd love to rant about Detweiler getting an account on Colorado
>Supernet, I must put aside my insidious remarks for the time being.
>
>Does anyone know, on the off-chance, who is currently working on
>HTTP authentication processes for web browsing and Mosiac?
>
>Pointers appreciated.

One pointer, coming up!

>Date: Sun, 28 Aug 94 04:30:02 EDT
>From: www-buyinfo-request@allegra.att.com
>To: www-buyinfo@allegra.att.com
>Subject: weekly www-buyinfo reminder
>
>Weekly reminder for the www-buyinfo mailing list.
>
>Please note that the mailing address for subscribe/unsubscribe is
>        www-buyinfo-request
>                    *******
>To subscribe:
>    Send mail to www-buyinfo-request@allegra.att.com
>    Body of message (NOT Subject:)      subscribe www-buyinfo
>To unsubscribe:
>    Send mail to www-buyinfo-request@allegra.att.com
>    Body of message (NOT Subject:)      unsubscribe www-buyinfo
>To contribute to the mailing list:
>    Send mail to www-buyinfo@allegra.att.com
>
>Mail archives will be located in:
>    ftp.research.att.com:/dist/www-buyinfo-archive/
>Hypermail archives are located at:
>        http://www.research.att.com/www-buyinfo/archive/

Robert Hettinga  (rah@shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923

Thread