1994-10-06 - Re: crypto game idea

Header Data

From: mccoy@io.com (Jim McCoy)
To: Jim_Miller@suite.com
Message Hash: 8de25c322a77302d9512fb4446ed192d78935206f607c45c95e9074356ba392b
Message ID: <199410060748.CAA10550@pentagon.io.com>
Reply To: <9410052026.AA21579@bilbo.suite.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-10-06 07:48:23 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 00:48:23 PDT

Raw message

From: mccoy@io.com (Jim McCoy)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 00:48:23 PDT
To: Jim_Miller@suite.com
Subject: Re: crypto game idea

Jim Miller writes:

> Crypto-Magic: The Gathering
[making an online version of the game using crypto tools...]

> I haven't thought about this beyond what I've just described, but it seems
> like a promising idea.  Somebody could probably make money at it, if they
> wanted to.  Too bad I'm to busy.

Don't worry, someone is already working on it...  :)

You will probably see an online version of the "soon to finish printing and
finally ship so now we can have a life again" Illuminati: New World Order
game first.  Depending on how long it takes to get Wizards of the Coast
interested (they are tight with SJGames so it should not take long) an
online version of Magic may be on a web server by the end of the year.

jim, sysadmin and crypto-hacker of the Illuminati...

Thread