1994-10-01 - AT&T YOU WILL Bumper sticker in EPS

Header Data

From: TJHARDIN@delphi.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 917858e42f4edc7979ef0feb7217480fa9c01ce9fa5ebf926c5a84e007afcbde
Message ID: <01HHQT7OMQAA8X8FL7@delphi.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 30 Sep 94 23:09:33 PDT

Raw message

From: TJHARDIN@delphi.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 94 23:09:33 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: AT&T YOU WILL Bumper sticker in EPS

Hey C'punks!

Dave's At&T bumper stickers are great. I have slightly modified the design
by making the "Death Star" logo larger & in the original color for those
with color capability. (Should work fine in B&W also) I have also redone
the type in Post Script 1 vector format. My slightly reworked bumper sticker
artwork is available in 2 vector formats that I just uploaded to cypherpunks.

ATTEPS.UUE  8k is an EPS file that is zipped & uuencoded.

ATTPDF.UUE 13.7k is in the new Adobe Acrobat format, also zipped & uue'd.

If you need them by  E-mail, I'll be glad to comply. I can probably convert to
most grafix formats & can send zips, zoos, gz's, &tars either UUE or PGP
ascii armour.

Enjoy & help get this Meme into circulation

tjh <tjhardin@delphi.com>

Thread