1994-10-03 - Filing FOIA Requests

Header Data

From: ozymandias G desiderata <ogd@selway.umt.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d27fa8735f5661325fee624773c1db37920be6ce73f9bfe2b4f17cec79ac0b69
Message ID: <9410031749.AA21269@selway.umt.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 10:50:11 PDT

Raw message

From: ozymandias G desiderata <ogd@selway.umt.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 10:50:11 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Filing FOIA Requests

	A large group of my friends and I are interested in finding
out exactly what the cheeseballs over in Intelligence, Inc. have on
file about us. Does anyone have handy the details necessary to file a
Freedom of Information Act request for your own file? Do y'all have
some hints so that we can expect the best possible yield?
	On the same note, do any of you have any humorous / chilling
stories about what you found out when you got your file?

Thanks in advance for the info,
ozymandias G desiderata

Thread