1994-10-01 - What privacy issues to discuss…..

Header Data

From: “ADAM GERSTEIN, THE MACGURU” <GERSTEIN@SCSUD.CTSTATEU.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f6d28b52a19c2428b206c2277a029ccdcb320a1ca09b53a4f635bbe64f0253c7
Message ID: <941001141830.2025f38e@SCSUD.CTSTATEU.EDU>
Raw Date: Sat, 1 Oct 94 11:19:26 PDT

Raw message

From: "ADAM GERSTEIN, _THE_ MACGURU" <GERSTEIN@SCSUD.CTSTATEU.EDU>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 94 11:19:26 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: What privacy issues to discuss.....

Fellow C'punks-
	I work for my school as a resident advisor, and we have to have
two programs every semester. One of them is supposed to be educational,
and I think I want mine to be about privacy issues, since it's such a
hot topic and not that many of the folks in my school seem to care about
Big Brother.
	What I want from you guys is pointers to papers I can use as
references, but stuff that's easy to explain to Joe/Jane College student.
	I would also like input as to how you folks think I should do it.
Should it be a discussion group, or should I just talk and then answer
questions? I think a discussion group might be better, but I'm not sure.

	All input is welcome,
		adam

God's last message to his creation:
	"We apologize for the inconvenience"