1994-11-29 - RE: Cash

Header Data

From: nobody@jpunix.com (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1865f236b91742055717d5fec818d1bdcb639f7e8c5c1f78f2cdadb5b087ba17
Message ID: <199411290107.TAA17362@jpunix.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 17:08:09 PST

Raw message

From: nobody@jpunix.com (Anonymous)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 17:08:09 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: Cash

>On Fri, 18 Nov 1994 wcs@anchor.ho.att.com wrote:
>
>> Hasn't really provided it for quite a while, as long as there's an
>> infrastructure to track serial numbers (you've presumably noticed that
>> each bill a unique serial number, except for counterfeits and maybe
>> printing glitches.)
>
>And every bill that passes through my hands (of course not the ones I
>handle at work, I'm talking personal here...) gets the serial #
>overwriten in heavy black marker.
>
>Happy Hunting, -Chris.

I went to a GSA auction and picked up 3 very nice U.S. Gubment surplus
paper shredders. They shred into very fine particulate that makes great
fire starting material for the fireplace.
I run everything with my name, address, etc., thru it so that *none* of
my trash is identifiable.
How's that for paranoid :>

Thread