1994-11-26 - Re: Internet World Interview

Header Data

From: Michael Handler <grendel@netaxs.com>
To: James Domengeaux <ace@phoenix.phoenix.net>
Message Hash: 78ec4ff5ebc0973ff758919292becc172e7221771ca2392f062cd1579267cb16
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.941126014019.23273D-100000@unix2.netaxs.com>
Reply To: <Chameleon.4.01.941125233837.ace@ace.phoenix.net>
UTC Datetime: 1994-11-26 06:43:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Nov 94 22:43:15 PST

Raw message

From: Michael Handler <grendel@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 94 22:43:15 PST
To: James Domengeaux <ace@phoenix.phoenix.net>
Subject: Re: Internet World Interview

On Fri, 25 Nov 1994, James Domengeaux wrote:

> This is for PrOduct Cypher
	      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	When sending wide-broadcast messages to digital pseudonyms, it is
customary to encrypt said message via PGP for the recipient, and to put
the intended recipient's name in the subject: line, so that the intended
recipient notices the message (and the rest of us can delete it w/o reading).

[ snip ]
>   We will have a camera crew at Internet World in Washington DC Dec 6 and
> would like to schedule an interview if your company will be represented at
			    ^^^^^^^^^
> this show.

	You really have no clue about how digital pseudonyms operate, do you?

--
Michael Handler <grendel@netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA                    Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics

Thread