1994-11-23 - Re: Remailer FAQ?

Header Data

From: dmandl@bear.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 79a668a356d02bed756f57d52deb7723e9fd266d8fdeb9f912056d1df8f43324
Message ID: <9411231352.AA16243@yeti.bsnet>
Raw Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 05:57:54 PST

Raw message

From: dmandl@bear.com
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 05:57:54 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Remailer FAQ?

Tim's cypherpunks FAQ ("The Cyphernomicon") covers remailers
pretty thoroughly.  As for actual code, there's code for several
different types of remailers at ftp@csua.berkeley.edu.  The code
for Raph Levien's "premail" is also available at that site.

   --Dave.