1994-11-30 - Re: We are ALL guests (except Eric)

Header Data

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9a1a83c5f384411ccb2ffaad7c8a8f59b7157f3de5082bf686246cf986a865a4
Message ID: <199412010031.QAA11938@largo.remailer.net>
Reply To: <9411302051.AA02048@yeti.bsnet>
UTC Datetime: 1994-11-30 23:32:54 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Nov 94 15:32:54 PST

Raw message

From: eric@remailer.net (Eric Hughes)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 94 15:32:54 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: We are ALL guests (except Eric)

   From: dmandl@bear.com

   I agree with Tim that effortless encryption/signing of email is still a
   dream for most of us.  I don't think there should be any "punishment" for
   not signing (not even having the non-signer's mail delayed).

Delay seems to be now third on the list of potential server actions.
First and second are adding header lines and sending back exhortations
and pointers.  It may be that we never need to add delay.  I'm not
stuck to the idea and am content to see what actually happens.

Eric

Thread