1994-11-23 - Snakes and tentacles

Header Data

From: George Miranda <miranda@seas.ucla.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b3e87139e5d7e4e503b5745940a11eddfedc1abcf4dcb14f981f407ed8bfe5d9
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9411231331.B54835-0100000@typhoon.seas.ucla.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 13:57:40 PST

Raw message

From: George Miranda <miranda@seas.ucla.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 94 13:57:40 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Snakes and tentacles

Hello,
	I'm George Miranda, a freshman at UCLA. I'm new to cyberspace,
but I'm learning fast. I'm curious as to how one goes about setting up a
snake or a tentacle, and further more, how you find out that a particular
address is one. I might've tried my luck at SQUASH, but I was too late,
and I do not know how to find snakes. I'd really appreciate it if you
could clue me in as to how to go about setting up and finding snakes, as
a favor from one cyberpunk to one in training. Thank you.

						Sincerely,
						George Miranda

Thread