1994-11-18 - : Anon III - RFM

Header Data

From: Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz@cmir.arnes.si>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b581f9073695799b45af7d2493c981aba3803283cb2b917b8d5614094d400889
Message ID: <199411180108.CAA17863@cmir.arnes.si>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 17:08:38 PST

Raw message

From: Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz@cmir.arnes.si>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 17:08:38 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: : Anon III - RFM

Key for user ID: Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@arnes.si>
1024-bit key, Key ID BC52F895, created 1993/12/06

Hello!

	This is one of proposals for anonymous irc on IRC network called
Undernet (servers: undernet.org, us.undernet.org, eu.undernet.org).

Author is Denis Holmes (dholmes@rahul.net)