1994-11-25 - REMAILER-OPERATORS LIST

Header Data

From: an137768@anon.penet.fi
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c13b3596b23759d9b0d6fe3def226fa6ef900aa180740c04e8a1794f295aadef
Message ID: <9411251456.AA11081@anon.penet.fi>
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Nov 94 08:59:39 PST

Raw message

From: an137768@anon.penet.fi
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 94 08:59:39 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: REMAILER-OPERATORS LIST

I while back somebody suggested that the <remailer-operators> list
ought to be a usegroup (in the interest of openness, I think it was).

Why not simply just ask Sameer to open subscriptions to non-operators
as well?  And post a short how-to-subscribe msg here for all to see?

Please sign me up to the <remailer-operators> list right away, thanks.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.

Thread