1994-11-29 - To: Pr0duct Cypher Re. PGPTools and Mixmaster

Header Data

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ce386adba3584e9643889077fa0e8179f7eab0d4f4da265416e229f92b266bee
Message ID: <199411290721.XAA03730@ucsd.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 23:21:29 PST

Raw message

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 23:21:29 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: To: Pr0duct Cypher Re. PGPTools and Mixmaster

--
Lance Cottrell     <lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu>
http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

Thread