1994-11-29 - Re: School Admins

Header Data

From: Ferguson <ecf@tenet.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e10d32bee90df9784f0ce4417249b8c3069b496fbe66e9c9879761657d4bcfad
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9411282103.A18143-0100000@Kay-Abernathy.tenet.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 19:24:33 PST

Raw message

From: Ferguson <ecf@tenet.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 94 19:24:33 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: School Admins

(My apologies for losing the article to which this is relevant)

This is in regards to compiling PGP, and distributing it to those of us who
are on restricted systems.

My provider, the state government does not allow me (or anyone
else) to use cc. The platform is DEC Alpha OSF/1, and if anyone has
access to a compiler and would be willing to put the binaries for
PGP(preferably 2.6.2, but I'll take what I can get :) and/or gcc up for
ftp somewhere, I would be very grateful.

Brad

Thread