1994-11-27 - Need program pointers

Header Data

From: storm@marlin.ssnet.com (Don Melvin)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypher Punks)
Message Hash: ea94aea4ca60c0c1703e73fe3c3a993dbc6f3f56dc90f09ae6295380a649cd18
Message ID: <9411270229.AA26574@marlin.ssnet.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 26 Nov 94 18:32:09 PST

Raw message

From: storm@marlin.ssnet.com (Don Melvin)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 94 18:32:09 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypher Punks)
Subject: Need program pointers

Hey all!

I'm looking for some program recommendation and locations pointers.
Both for MS-dos.

First, a good secure delete program.  These I know exists, which are good?

Second, I don't know if this exists.  I've never heard of one but it should!
I want a program to go through a DOS hard drive and zero out all the unused
sectors.  It would also be nice if it zero'ed the tailing disk block after
the end of a file.

Suggestions?

	Thanks, Don
--
America - a country so rich and so strong we can reward the lazy
          and punish the productive and still survive (so far)

Don Melvin                  storm@ssnet.com                finger for PGP key.

Thread