1994-12-29 - This list and a question

Header Data

From: camp@industrial.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0f98ba3aa83bf4f35c7360920ab7aeb03666625804bda38842e19ec0bc3edda9
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9412290707.C1649-0100000@citi.industrial.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Dec 94 07:01:09 PST

Raw message

From: camp@industrial.com
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 94 07:01:09 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: This list and a question

I just joined this list last week, I may have been greviously mistaken,
but I thought that this list talked about technical issues of being a
cypherpunk.  It seems to me that most of the things posted here belong is
a newsgroup rather than in my mailbox.  So I guess the question is:
Is there a cypherpunk newsgroup, and if there isn't why?  I am not
complaining so much about the content, but I get so many mail messages
about things that I would just as soon miss in my mail box that I have a
hard time finding the messages that I do want.  Just a thought. . . .

Hey and is there some sort of FAQ?

gemnis

Thread