1994-12-30 - Re: Breaking into girlfriend’s files

Header Data

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 114c148fc08a0c41cf8be893898a5d6e73567574b048d488e38d0ecd34f7bea0
Message ID: <9412300205.AA16377@anchor.ho.att.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Dec 94 18:07:20 PST

Raw message

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 94 18:07:20 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Breaking into girlfriend's files

Gentlemen don't read their girlfriends' mail, either.....
On the other hand, if the original poster was telling the truth,
he _did_ at least say he was trying to read his girlfriend's files,
rather than saying "I used Norton Encrypt on some files for a project
last year, and I've forgotten the password - is there some way to
recover it?" which would have been sleazy and not started a flamewar.
Or, if he wasn't telling the truth, maybe he's really trying to
break his business competitor's files, or some government's,
or he's really L..D.. in yet another disguise.

		Bill

Thread