1994-12-19 - The NEXUS-Berkeley Presents: a New Years Party

Header Data

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
To: nexus-berkeley@c2.org
Message Hash: 153a7d7c4a21ecde33fa717aa8bafa4a0c965e0c6871dfa6af4e84a246a36a80
Message ID: <199412190118.RAA17103@infinity.c2.org>
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Dec 94 17:32:00 PST

Raw message

From: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 94 17:32:00 PST
To: nexus-berkeley@c2.org
Subject: The NEXUS-Berkeley Presents: a New Years Party

If you get this note, then you're invited. Please don't forward this
anywhere else, but you're welcome to bring friends. Apologies if you
receive duplicates.

Date: Dec 31, 1994 -> Jan 1, 1995
Time: 8PM-?
Place: The NEXUS-Berkeley, Berkeley CA
--

	Please join us at the NEXUS-Berkeley while we bring in the new
year, as it happens in New York, Chicago, Anchorage, and other cities

	Please RSVP for directions. (Mail sameer@c2.org.. I'd like to
get an idea of how many people to expect, etc..)

Thanks.
--
sameer						Voice:   510-841-2014
Master Conspirator				Pager:	 510-321-1014

Thread