1994-12-14 - Re: Big Brother database

Header Data

From: sdw@lig.net (Stephen D. Williams)
To: alex@omaha.com (Alex Strasheim)
Message Hash: 4464cede740124ac0ab62ffa63dad7fd4b8344b1564afe4ec49068cb14836433
Message ID: <m0rHw9d-0009u8C@sdwsys>
Reply To: <199412141707.LAA00490@omaha.omaha.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-14 20:57:13 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 12:57:13 PST

Raw message

From: sdw@lig.net (Stephen D. Williams)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 12:57:13 PST
To: alex@omaha.com (Alex Strasheim)
Subject: Re: Big Brother database

--
Stephen D. Williams    25Feb1965 VW,OH      sdw@lig.net http://www.lig.net/~sdw
Senior Consultant      510.503.9227 CA Page 513.496.5223 OH Page BA Aug94-Dec95

Thread