1994-12-13 - Standard Packet size.

Header Data

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
To: remailer-operators@c2.org
Message Hash: 5f7c0b9f7c4d596c97b31d471a234ae51b5b877e6dc099507b5fe264da6645b7
Message ID: <ab12fb3405021004a8e5@[137.110.24.249]>
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Dec 94 23:28:22 PST

Raw message

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 94 23:28:22 PST
To: remailer-operators@c2.org
Subject: Standard Packet size.

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
loki@nately.ucsd.edu
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server. Encrypted mail welcome.
Home page http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/
Home of "chain" the remailer chaining script.
For anon remailer info, mail remailer@nately.ucsd.edu Subject: remailer-help

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

Thread