1994-12-12 - Re: BofA+Netscape

Header Data

From: marca@neon.mcom.com (Marc Andreessen)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7335a265cbe29585e60eaf6279035cd9ed81c5869ef5b8905e095c74407cedf6
Message ID: <ab11536e0e021004fa25@[198.93.92.169]>
Raw Date: Sun, 11 Dec 94 17:17:59 PST

Raw message

From: marca@neon.mcom.com (Marc Andreessen)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 94 17:17:59 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: BofA+Netscape

>have you ever been in an empty lab with an htpd server - late at night? You
>can HEAR it when Mozzilla hits the site. Two or three Mozzilla users at the
>same time will kill your server. Unless, I understand, it uses your server
>software for which you charge money.

Wrong wrong wrong, not true, false, unsubstantiated, in error.

Attached is a note from the author of WinHTTPD that answers a similar
accusation made in news last month.

Marc

--
Marc Andreessen