1994-12-02 - cypherpunk signing service

Header Data

From: sglass@netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 79e99803aad150d437f422ec1265e7e0cb765ae49c31ded518ca3a9073119309
Message ID: <199412020736.CAA10394@bb.hks.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 23:31:43 PST

Raw message

From: sglass@netcom.com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 94 23:31:43 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: cypherpunk signing service

[This message has been signed by an auto-signing service.
 A valid signature means only that it has been received at
 the address belonging to the signature and forwarded.]

Thread