1994-12-26 - good blaze quote

Header Data

From: ddt@lsd.com (Dave Del Torto)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 97125e3e3e0e8b53123c78872b5549adcc56cc33aa5f1b48e629ca8a1643ddd9
Message ID: <ab2461de0602100344da@[192.187.167.52]>
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Dec 94 05:49:11 PST

Raw message

From: ddt@lsd.com (Dave Del Torto)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 94 05:49:11 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: good blaze quote

At 9:41 pm 11/9/94, Matt Blaze wrote:
>Cypherpunks write code, and design protocols, and analyze ciphers, and
>assess risks, and write articles, and attend conferences, and lobby
>Congress, and in general look at the world with a critical eye.

I was just going through some old mail and found this nice quote from one
of our own.

BTW, thanks for those pointers to Rivest's RC5 materials...I'm just getting
around to them but they're very educational.

   dave
I have a flawless philosophic/scientific model of reality.
Unfortunately, it's actual size.

Thread