1994-12-16 - re: Amanda and MIME

Header Data

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b0efd8917029a2abf930579812ada3316ad0be7df7d40dc424cc8ae1e13bccb4
Message ID: <199412162331.PAA28546@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 15:31:56 PST

Raw message

From: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 15:31:56 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: re: Amanda and MIME

>> I think if we only use MIME, the quality of discussion on the list
>> would skyrocket.  Eric, you should block all non-MIME posts to the
>> list.  How could we have been so blind?
>Perry wrote:
>The anonymous poster should feel happy he's anonymous, as his posting
>is embarassingly stupid. Perhaps he'd like to make fun of ASCII next
>by posting his next message as sequences of octal digits.

Ah, a vintage Perry post: full of insults, little discussion.

Perry is unable to handle SARCASM.  Perhaps better MIME software will
help.

Thread