1994-12-19 - Re: Doomsaying, development, and deployment

Header Data

From: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
To: sdw@lig.net (Stephen D. Williams)
Message Hash: b2fe5d9bb7c011f49bc1269fbb127e49bfe7650d0eacf786771c256f00a9f19c
Message ID: <199412192026.PAA00306@spl>
Reply To: <m0rJjgf-0009xvC@sdwsys>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-19 23:30:54 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 15:30:54 PST

Raw message

From: Adam Shostack <adam@bwh.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 15:30:54 PST
To: sdw@lig.net (Stephen D. Williams)
Subject: Re: Doomsaying, development, and deployment

	Why use the PGP libs?  Would it be easier to use swIPe as an
engine for encryption?  If you do use swIPe, name the package link IP
encryption.

Adam

Steve wrote:

| > | How about starting a todo list so we can reach a consensus on a
| > | prioritized list of goals.  This may help us come up with projects
| > | we can work together on.  I'm itching to do some coding...
| >
| > 	Some projects worth doing:
| >
| > 	a link encryptor
|
| If someone would recommend the best version of the pgp libs,
| I'll think about adding it to plug-gw (from TIS).  That would
| provide a ready made transparent shell for connecting
| systems.

						       -Hume

Thread