1994-12-16 - Re: Remailers and Keyservers, active ones?

Header Data

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
To: Black Unicorn <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d656ebb6c3abc86da0bcdca0d292679cd3bc5f0d662387f2af26ab1727a649a5
Message ID: <ab16fd23090210044049@[137.110.24.249]>
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 00:24:14 PST

Raw message

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 00:24:14 PST
To: Black Unicorn <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Remailers and Keyservers, active ones?

>Is there a list of the currently active remailers and key servers?
>

>-uni- (Dark)

While I do not remember the URL of the remailer list, it is on my home page.

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
loki@nately.ucsd.edu
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server. Encrypted mail welcome.
Home page http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/
Home of "chain" the remailer chaining script.
For anon remailer info, mail remailer@nately.ucsd.edu Subject: remailer-help

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

Thread