1994-12-20 - Any suggestions for additions to this? (revised)

Header Data

From: skaplin@skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f272412a08bf412f578620f14cb1345f9cde0d2eb820a4a6b9594f29b569e6ed
Message ID: <RUezkKjqRikU075yn@skypoint.com>
Reply To: <vvLzkKjqRud6075yn@skypoint.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-12-20 08:17:19 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 00:17:19 PST

Raw message

From: skaplin@skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 00:17:19 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Any suggestions for additions to this? (revised)

Any suggestions or additions to this list? All of the files are now in
place. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the responder!

Thanks,

Sam

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the index for Sam Kaplin's Auto-Responder. To get a file:

Send a message to: skaplin@c2.org

The the subject of the message MUST BE: SEND FILE [file_name]

EXAMPLE:
        Subject: SEND FILE help     <----Case Sensitive!!!

All binary files are UUENCODED with PGP signatures. Please address all
comments or problems to skaplin@skypoint.com. If you receive a blank
message back, then the file you requested does not exist. Should you have
a crypto related file that you would like added, contact me at:
skaplin@skypoint.com. Please note that I am subject to the petty whims of
the U.S. government, so I will not add any files which may be subject to
ITAR.

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
File Name                       Description
- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
apgp212_1.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 1 of 4

apgp212_2.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 2 of 4

apgp212_3.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 3 of 4

apgp212_4.uue           Autopgp 2.12 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 4 of 4

apgp22b2_1.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 1 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_2.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 2 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_3.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 3 of 4 BETA

apgp22b2_4.uue          Autopgp 2.2b2 offline mail packet processor.
                        Automates PGP functions. Part 4 of 4 BETA

cp-faq1.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 1 of 11

cp-faq2.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 2 of 11

cp-faq3.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 3 of 11

cp-faq4.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 4 of 11

cp-faq5.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 5 of 11

cp-faq6.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 6 of 11

cp-faq7.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 7 of 11

cp-faq8.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 8 of 11

cp-faq9.uue             Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 9 of 11

cp-faq10.uue            Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 10 of 11

cp-faq11.uue            Tim May's Cypherpunk Faq - Everything you wanted to
                        know about C'Punk issues, but were afraid to ask.
                        Part 11 of 11

help                    This file.

key                     Sam Kaplin's PGP Public keys.

pgpfaq1.uue             Frequently asked questions about PGP.
                        Part 1 of 2

pgpfaq2.uue             Frequently asked questions about PGP.
                        Part 2 of 2

wherefaq                Where to obtain PGP.

yn075_1.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 1 of 14

yn075_2.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 2 of 14

yn075_3.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 3 of 14

yn075_4.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 4 of 14

yn075_5.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 5 of 14

yn075_6.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 6 of 14

yn075_7.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 7 of 14

yn075_8.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 8 of 14

yn075_9.uue             YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 9 of 14

yn075_10.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 10 of 14

yn075_11.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 11 of 14

yn075_12.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 12 of 14

yn075_13.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 13 of 14

yn075_14.uue            YARN .075 offline mail reader. Minimally supports
                        PGP internally. Part 14 of 14

School days, I believe, are the unhappiest in the whole span of
human existence.  They are full of dull, unintelligible tasks, new
and unpleasant ordinances, with brutal violations of common sense
and common decency.     --H. L. Mencken--

skaplin@skypoint.com                   | "...vidi vici veni" - Overheard
                                       | outside a Roman brothel.
PGP encrypted mail is accepted and     |
preferred.                             | Change is the only constant in the
                                       | Universe..."Four quarters, please."
E-mail key@four11.com for PGP Key or   |
Finger skaplin@mirage.skypoint.com     | Smile!! Big brother is watching.

Thread