1995-01-14 - Re: C’punks slogan? - Private Replies s’il vous plait

Header Data

From: “L. McCarthy” <lmccarth@thor.cs.umass.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0710aa9db7755422f19c946c97edd165e5d463956af553dc938a976690c9d6a9
Message ID: <199501140130.UAA26305@thor.cs.umass.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9501131615.A7216-0100000@eis.calstate.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-14 01:30:24 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 17:30:24 PST

Raw message

From: "L. McCarthy" <lmccarth@thor.cs.umass.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 17:30:24 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: C'punks slogan? - Private Replies s'il vous plait

Joshua M. Sled <jsled@ctp.org>, <jsled@free.org> writes:
> Mostly because I'm looking at having bumper stickers made, and partly
> because I'm testing a procmail script :), I want a few suggestions for a
> good slogan for the C'punks, something that would look good on a bumper
> sticker...

Lest we suffer a recurrence of the C'punks Logo thread, which generated a
whole raft of list traffic which would have been better kept private, please
reply directly to Joshua and not to the whole list. [He seems to imply that
he wants private replies ("testing procmail") anyway, but I want to encourage
this practice explicitly.]

Thanks

 -L. Futplex McCarthy

Thread