1995-01-16 - Re: Scientology (fwd)

Header Data

From: “L. McCarthy” <lmccarth@ducie.cs.umass.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 09e343dc4a5f1f82a7515896cb1b944e413a5b78c5da2f030ac2236696d82e22
Message ID: <199501161802.NAA17787@ducie.cs.umass.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 10:01:22 PST

Raw message

From: "L. McCarthy" <lmccarth@ducie.cs.umass.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 10:01:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Scientology (fwd)

This is the copy that was sent to the remailer operators' list. Note that
the start of "FROM:" is corrupted, and there's some odd line breaking. I'm
guessing that's the reason the signature doesn't check (for me, either).

 -L. Futplex McCarthy