1995-01-25 - LAw in Cyberspace

Header Data

From: Ben <samman@CS.YALE.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 15ab2dbcd0c99b192a85eb1926ae9b961861a45eb647e0f1b9bec58fd5568aa6
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950125124043.5213A-100000@jaguar.zoo.cs.yale.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 09:42:11 PST

Raw message

From: Ben <samman@CS.YALE.EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 95 09:42:11 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: LAw in Cyberspace

Well, Yale Law School is offering a class this semester on Law in
Cyberspace.  I'm going to audit it, and when I get a syllabus(tomorrow),
I'll post a copy if folks are intersted.

Just thought it would be of general interest.

Ben

----
"By the end of 1648 all was over.  Cromwell was Dictator.  The Royalists
were crushed; Parliament was a tool;  the Constitution was a figment; the
Scots rebuffed, the Welsh back in their mountains; the Fleet was
reorganised, London overawed.  King Charles, at Carisbrooke Castle, where
the donkey treads the water wheel, was left to pay the bill.  It was mortal."
			--Winston Churchill
			--_History_of_English_Speaking_Peoples Vol. II

Thread