1995-01-20 - Re: What is this? Anonymous message failed

Header Data

From: Michael Handler <grendel@netaxs.com>
To: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 184c6bd93e023a44823f6fc6bcd23810accf7f59d4dcd4de64a54920d43a9992
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950119204225.13707D-100000@unix1.netaxs.com>
Reply To: <v01510108ab4279f1317d@[192.0.2.1]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-20 01:45:27 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 17:45:27 PST

Raw message

From: Michael Handler <grendel@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 17:45:27 PST
To: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: What is this? Anonymous message failed

On Wed, 18 Jan 1995, Lucky Green wrote:

> Just got back a message from Julf's remailer that my Anonymous message failed
> (wrong password). Needless to say, I didn't try to send one through the
> remailer. The message it was refering to is the one I sent to the list
> earlier. Is this a repeat of the an/na problems we had in the past?

	Yes. The unfortunate culprit was <an157790@anon.penet.fi>. I sent
him mail, non-blinded, and posted a message to Cypherpunks and to
<cypherpunks-owner> to get it fixed. I haven't been getting them anymore,
so I suspect somebody fixed the problem.

	A while ago, someone posted a regexp for majordomo that would
automatically convert a <an> address to a <na> address. Does anyone have
that lying around anywhere?

Michael

Thread