1995-01-06 - Indexing and searching (was Re: public vs. private replies)

Header Data

From: “Christopher J. Tengi” <tengi@Princeton.EDU>
To: cactus@seabsd.hks.net (L. Todd Masco)
Message Hash: 1ffad90879dcf8e1c9e3d09a0a0d72d520d0ed224d06f54681b91032ab14d9fc
Message ID: <9501062315.AA29835@deepthought.Princeton.EDU>
Reply To: <199501062238.RAA29242@bb.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-06 23:23:33 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 15:23:33 PST

Raw message

From: "Christopher J. Tengi" <tengi@Princeton.EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 15:23:33 PST
To: cactus@seabsd.hks.net (L. Todd Masco)
Subject: Indexing and searching (was Re: public vs. private replies)

You may want to take a look at glimpse and harvest.  Here are some useful URLs
for them:

http://glimpse.cs.arizona.edu:1994/

http://harvest.cs.colorado.edu/

> - ---
> [This message has been signed by an auto-signing service.  A valid signature
> means only that it has been received at the address corresponding to the
> signature and forwarded.]

Thread