1995-01-20 - Re: T.A.Z. on Disk

Header Data

From: Angus Patterson <s675570@aix1.uottawa.ca>
To: Charles Bell <quester@eskimo.com>
Message Hash: 30c1eaae2dfb5a0f021f9805958b02a2613ff4c8fdac3138fd91f6b83b89a3d4
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501200807.A22183-0100000@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.950120001338.7806B-100000@eskimo.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-20 13:28:37 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 05:28:37 PST

Raw message

From: Angus Patterson <s675570@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 95 05:28:37 PST
To: Charles Bell <quester@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: T.A.Z. on Disk

On Fri, 20 Jan 1995, Charles Bell wrote:

> > The book "Temporary Autonomous Zone" is available online at
wiretap.spies.com

> Available how, exactly?
Sorry about that.
The hazards of being brief, I guess (never post when you're half asleep).
Gopher and ftp work for the same address on this one.
/Library/Documents/taz.txt is good for ftp, or try the
/Electronic Books at Wiretap     heading on the first menu, if you use
gopher. The pointers to the other etext sites might lead you to his other
stuff (there were two others as far as I can remember).

Thread