1995-01-11 - Returned mail: User unknown (fwd)

Header Data

From: Mark Rogaski <rogaski@phobos.lib.iup.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Message Hash: 3fdfef27bfc933ce27fa6e5fa9cec05c81ac545708d7323e934e046c56223767
Message ID: <199501110109.UAA03229@phobos.lib.iup.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 17:10:14 PST

Raw message

From: Mark Rogaski <rogaski@phobos.lib.iup.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 17:10:14 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks)
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown (fwd)

-----
Doc					      doc@phobos.lib.iup.edu
aka Mark Rogaski			      http://www.lib.iup.edu/~rogaski/

Disclaimer:  You would probably be hard-pressed to find ANYONE who agrees
             	with me, much less my university or employer...

   [finger fllevta@oak.grove.iup.edu for PGP Public Key and Geek Code v2.1]

Thread