1995-01-08 - Re: Remailer Abuse

Header Data

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5b7cd39b5a7b4008fd9be5616da1acc15060711131dad46bda139638c6c38e05
Message ID: <ab354b460302100432ca@[137.110.24.249]>
Raw Date: Sun, 8 Jan 95 00:08:15 PST

Raw message

From: lcottrell@popmail.ucsd.edu (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 95 00:08:15 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Remailer Abuse

Lance Cottrell  who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
loki@nately.ucsd.edu
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server. Encrypted mail welcome.
Home page http://nately.ucsd.edu/~loki/
Home of "chain" the remailer chaining script.
For anon remailer info, mail remailer@nately.ucsd.edu Subject: remailer-help

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche

Thread