1995-01-22 - Re: AA + Anonymous ECash = Unhappy Fundies

Header Data

From: davidm@iconz.co.nz (David Murray)
To: Ben Goren <ben@Music.ASU.Edu>
Message Hash: 7313e6765ab40c5f75fddbd1c6bcc1b9cf09579bb973bfa1ffa2e44016f1f51c
Message ID: <199501220228.PAA01235@iconz.co.nz>
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 18:29:39 PST

Raw message

From: davidm@iconz.co.nz (David Murray)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 18:29:39 PST
To: Ben Goren <ben@Music.ASU.Edu>
Subject: Re: AA + Anonymous ECash = Unhappy Fundies

>The "cause" will do much better if the first major association is made
>with something much less controversial. Girl Scout cookies, say.

This may be what you are referring to, but there was a thread on alt.cp a
while back on introducing cyberspace to the people, and one of the suggest-
ions was a Web page to sell Girl Scout cookies.

Now if we could use anon-remailers and ecash to 'enhance' that idea, just
think of the mainstream publicity...

D.

Thread