1995-01-03 - Re: HACK - EFH Presents Free PGP Encryption Workshop (fwd)

Header Data

From: db@Tadpole.COM (Doug Barnes)
To: rogaski@phobos.lib.iup.edu (Mark Rogaski)
Message Hash: 81357d74576cfa763421a254c12cbbf971f13ec53711364a2850f3c7a4c54695
Message ID: <9501031715.AA08257@tadpole.tadpole.com>
Reply To: <199501030819.DAA29763@phobos.lib.iup.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-03 17:16:13 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 3 Jan 95 09:16:13 PST

Raw message

From: db@Tadpole.COM (Doug Barnes)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 95 09:16:13 PST
To: rogaski@phobos.lib.iup.edu (Mark Rogaski)
Subject: Re: HACK - EFH Presents Free PGP Encryption Workshop (fwd)

> Just thought you may be interested in this.
> Anybody ever hear of this EFH group?  It's nice to see somebody making
> PGP a little easier for the average jane/joe end-user-type to use.

Yes, many of the EFH founders have participated in EFF-Austin events.
Steve Ryan, one of the EFH founders, spoke last week at HoHoCon (as
did myself, Jim McCoy and Jeremy Porter.)

I think the program is an excellent idea, and will be getting feedback
from attendees with an eye to doing something similar here at some
point.

Doug

Thread