1995-01-26 - MixMaster remailer source

Header Data

From: kevin@elvis.wicat.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 888435ee47849e7ee03b71c67a560514083e6e46629cb553dff8b2b51bb7f2a8
Message ID: <9501261726.AA18771@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Jan 95 09:26:14 PST

Raw message

From: kevin@elvis.wicat.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 95 09:26:14 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MixMaster remailer source

    A little while back when the "remailer crisis" discussion was in
full swing, L. McCarthy recommended the Mixmaster remailer as being the
most modern. After several days of hunting, I have utterly failed to
turn up the source to this remailer. Can anyone provide me a pointer?

    On a slightly related note, is there a validation suite for PGP? The
MIT distribution does not include OS/2 binaries, unfortunately, but I
have managed to get a clean build. It seems to work, but I simply don't
know enough about PGP to be sure that it really is a fully working
verson.

    Kevin

    At Intel, quality is job 0.999731.

Thread