1995-01-06 - Re: SysAdmin of the year

Header Data

From: Carol Anne Braddock <carolann@mm.com>
To: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Message Hash: a598a5991a1a371efdda7dbd3b42fc8054c892d7f85132df56ccd457e5b384f6
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501061347.C13661-0100000@downburst.mm.com>
Reply To: <199501061846.NAA26994@bb.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-06 19:24:21 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 11:24:21 PST

Raw message

From: Carol Anne Braddock  <carolann@mm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 95 11:24:21 PST
To: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Subject: Re: SysAdmin of the year

Aren't ya glad 94's over with?
He was in a big hole as 95 started.

His machine was being hacked routinely.
Nobody on the Web visited the site.

I just like PGP.
I believe it to be the nicest program anywhere.
It has lots of everyday uses, even you used it.

And when I crosspost a help note to .1% of Usenet,
and lose 4 days of good postings, everyone loses.

Till of course the story is told, for all to know.

Love Always,

Carol Anne

Signature withdrawn at the request (pretty rightfully
so) of my dear friends on the Cypherpunk List
Coming Soon: The Internet Debut of CENSORED.COM

On Fri, 6 Jan 1995 anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com wrote:

Thread