1995-01-20 - T.A.Z. on Disk

Header Data

From: blancw@pylon.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b58d97e6459ef501327721661d03c094102096db14c7517d06991c03f299ef0d
Message ID: <199501200446.UAA04577@deepthought.pylon.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 20:46:04 PST

Raw message

From: blancw@pylon.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 20:46:04 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: T.A.Z. on Disk

I just sent this email to Sandy Sandfort,  and he suggested I
share it with the list:

-------------------
I was just at BlockBuster Music store this evening and happened
to go by the 'H's in the Rock Music section  -  and saw Hakim
Bey's name.  Yes, there is a CD names T.A.Z *.    Blockbuster
allows customers to listen to CDs before they buy, so I
listened to it.   Hakim actually reads several chapters from
his book, and there is odd music at the introduction and in the
background while he reads.    He has a very nice, deep, clear
voice.

I guess you could say this is one of those self-help
books-on-tape   -  sort of a "save time & become an anarchist
while you drive" CD.

*T.A.Z. = The Autonomous Zone

    ..
Blanc