1995-01-07 - I haven’t read this response, until now!

Header Data

From: Carol Anne Braddock <carolann@mm.com>
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c244f7357d017b2f809cda2e0440fd980caa6fe1c61b2306d0cbc46a4c075a01
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9501070201.C14788-0100000@downburst.mm.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Jan 95 00:56:30 PST

Raw message

From: Carol Anne Braddock  <carolann@mm.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 95 00:56:30 PST
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: I haven't read this response, until now!

Dear All,

I haven't seen the next two responses, yet they comprise all the
newsreader here at MM.COM. I am told there are now more, yet I think
it's kind of a moot point (david@winternet.com was the reporter).

So I am going to import the text now and read it finally.
I have read the text, and I giggle a little, at who sent it.

Now you already have had the advantage of seeing copy by Mr. Horwath.
Mr. Logajan didn't. And didn't for a number of days. Nor did anyone
anyone else either.
[teacher mode on]

LOOK AT THE GROUPS MR. LOGAJAN IS RESPONDING TO. HE IS ONLY REPLYING TO

ONE, NOT TEN GROUPS. AND, EITHER HE OR MR. HAS CENSORED NINE OTHER GROUPS

FROM THEIR RIGHTFUL REPLIES. I DO BELIEVE, WHEN YOU LOOK AT MR. HORWATH'S

PRIOR POSTING, I THINK YOU WILL FIND THAT HE DID TAMPER WITH THE POSTING.

AND, WHAT YOU GET AS A LESSON HERE IS JUST WHY THE REMAILER PROGRAM IS IN

TROUBLE. THERE JUST HAS TO BE PLAIN AND SIMPLE TRUST. MR. LOGAJAN IS UNDER

THAT SIMPLE DELUSION, FOR THE MOMENT. YET AS CYPHERPUNKS, THERE IS A KIND

OF AN UNSTATED UNDERSTANDING THAT WE DO NOT DO THIS TO OTHERS OR OURSELVES.

[teacher mode off]

Mr. Horwath at least owes Mr. Logajan an apology. For misrepresentation.

Mr. Horwath owes nine newsgroups an apology. For telling them (through
ommission) that mn.general is more important than they are.
It was about this point I was on the list again.
The damage was done, and now repairs were under way.

Now, the third and last response I know of, to this point.

Thread