1995-01-11 - Re: Storm Signals

Header Data

From: skaplin@mirage.skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c7336a6beae6a5af36e1f4f887880a4d1dbc86c387cc2770aa0d20f2536973cd
Message ID: <4Rn4lKjqRCC3075yn@mirage.skypoint.com>
Reply To: <199501101924.OAA29627@bb.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-01-11 07:17:05 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 23:17:05 PST

Raw message

From: skaplin@mirage.skypoint.com (Samuel Kaplin)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 23:17:05 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Storm Signals

In article <199501101924.OAA29627@bb.hks.net>, you wrote:

> On a social mailing list that I'm on, two things have been noticed in
> the last week:
>
> 	1: Somebody's roommate (a Green Beret) has been called back into
> 		6 months of active service.  He was not told where he'd
> 		be.
>
> 	2: GPS fine positioning has been turned off.  This is only done
> 		during times of military operations (such as the 'invasion'
> 		of Haiti and the Iraq Massacre).  It's also been highly
> 		correlated with Pentagon pizza deliveries.
>
> Anybody else have any clues as to what's up?

Perhaps Bosnia?

skaplin@skypoint.com                   | Finger skaplin@infinity.c2.org for
                                       | a listing of crypto related files
PGP encrypted mail is accepted and     | available on my auto-responder.
preferred.                             | (Yes...the faqs are there!)

E-mail key@four11.com for PGP Key or   | "...vidi vici veni" - Overheard
Finger skaplin@mirage.skypoint.com     | outside a Roman brothel.
   A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Thread